Thursday, January 15, 2015

Weird

I forgot to mention this the other day.
DH was at his guy's night, I was sitting on the couch watching tv.
I started getting really hot and felt off and bad (think I was dehydrated). So got up to turn the space heater off.
Sat back down, etc etc.
Well as I was watching tv.... I felt a very distinct but light pop and heard a click sound come from my bump. WTF? It wasn't near the bottom, it was between my ribs and belly button area. Was a bit paranoid that my water broke or something but I haven't had any discharge or anything.
So... WTF was that? o_O
____

Been feeling better. Still having moments of the off feeling, but thankfully no more day long episodes of it.
Cold is all but gone. Still have a slight phlegmy feeling in my throat but that could just be pregnancy related and not lingering cold.

Feeling overwhelmed again though. Still have so much I want to do and losing the motivation to get things done.
I am forcing myself to finish Spiderman today though. We'll hopefully be getting a call about the crib and dresser soon. Want to have the walls done before we get those in. I can't wait to see what the nursery will look like w/ them in the room though :D
____

Zoe is doing well. No more pees in the potty, but she has been ripping off her diaper saying she wants to do it. I guess that's something? *shrugs*
When she does it, we keep telling her every few minutes to pee in the potty and she gets so annoyed by it she'll start telling us no :P

I think she's going to be fine at my NST. Sit on the bed with me w/ the kindle or tablet and play some games with her. Hopefully she'll take more interest in that and not the surrounding things.
We'll see.
Thankfully DH is going to be off for the u/s appointment. That's at least one I won't have to worry about. Will probably have to get MiL to babysit for the rest of those.
____

And yeah... not really much going on. A lot of procrastinating but forcing myself to get some shit done before it's too late :)

No comments: