Monday, January 5, 2015

So much snot

Man, the amount of snot that I just blew out of my nose this morning... I am shocked that I can get any air through my nose. Gross!

Cold seems to be getting better though. The coughing can still be bad, but for the most part that sore/irritation is minimal.
Can't wait for this to be gone already so I can stop peeing myself :P lol

Speaking of that... I bought some Depends silhouettes off amazon last night for post partum bleeding. I didn't mind the giant pads before, but I think these will be much better and much more comfortable. Will also help with any kind of leaking problem too I think. Should be good.
They're expensive though. Had no idea these things cost that much.
____

Zoe did the cutest darn thing yesterday. I was sitting in the nursery while DH taped up some stuff. Unprompted, Zoe came over, lifted my shirt up over my belly, patted my belly and then said "Hi baby Oren. Hi!" Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

She did do this before, but I had been trying to get her to understand that there was a baby in my belly, so told her to say Hi to the baby and baby's name was Oren etc. This was a few days ago though so her doing what she did last night was unexpected and just damn adorable.
Still don't think she really understands though lol.

It's going to be.... interesting when he does get here.

Oh and... Zoe kinda sorta went potty yesterday! She was getting upset b/c she wanted a donut and then said "Go pee pee in the potty"
So we go out in to the living room, she pulls her potty over and I take her diaper off. She sits on it as usual and gets up straight away. I didn't think much of it, but looked in and there were a few drops of pee in there. Just a few drops, but still something :D
Not saying she's ready yet since I just had to change a poo diaper lol, but she's getting there :)
____

I dunno what my fasting levels are doing. So annoying. They go up, then they go down. I'm not sure if it's something I'm doing or not doing that's causing it. Maybe I need to take it later or maybe I need to drink more water during the night. I did drink a lot last night and another night where my fasting was ok. I just try to avoid drinking too much b/c I hate getting woken up by a full bladder, especially since everything else wakes me up too lol.
*shrugs*
My next appointment is in 2 days. We'll see what the doctor says.
____

Nursery is coming along. Did more touching up yesterday and will be starting on Batman today. Then after him, have Spiderman to do and then get started on all of the other details for the room (hero emblems). Still have A LOT to do.
The walls were only the beginning.

No comments: