Thursday, January 22, 2015

32w5d

Appointment and ultrasound was today. Went a bit long b.c one of the doctors didn't come in but whatever. Probably would've waited just as long anyway even if she had.

U/s was pretty quick. The tech measured the head, femur and abdomen. Also checked placenta, amniotic fluid and heart rate.
Baby boy is measuring perfect. He's just under 5lbs now O_O Think she said estimate is about 4lbs 11oz.
He's got a big ole head too. Thank goodness I don't have to push that out :P lol

Waited FOREVER to see a doctor, but I absolutely adore the one that I did see. She's so nice and so personable. Just one of those people you could totally see being BFFs with, ya know. Just has that really warm charisma to her.
Anyway, she was great and said my glucose numbers looked fine.
She said we could schedule the c-section whenever so long as it's not Saturday or Sunday and between 39-40w.
Could've did it... I said the 7th, but turns out that's on a Saturday so if I wanted the weekend thing like I had hoped for.. it would have to be on the 13th. BLEH! So yeah.. we didn't schedule it just yet. Tried to talk to DH about it but he just sort of zoned out. Not sure what he's thinking but I'll keep asking him about it.

I also got the tdap vaccine today. Not so bad so far. Don't have any soreness in the area or anything. Hoping it stays that way b/c I sleep on both sides equally so it would suck if one side was sore for a while.

Next appointment is on Monday and it's another doctor appointment. They scheduled these all weird. Before it was NST on monday, doctor/ultrasound thursday, but it's a bit jumbled now. Oh well.
This one is in the afternoon too which means Zoe is probably going to be pretty fussy. Gosh I hope not. I'm going to try to take her to all of them and just hope for the best. I'm sure it won't be the first time they've seen unruly toddlers running around lol. Just really hope we don't have over an hour wait again though since I'll be there by myself.

Alrighty, that's it for now. Have to finally start taking down all the Christmas stuff :P lol Yep... it's taken us this long and it would be longer b/c I am TIRED and don't want to do anything right now.

No comments: