Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Accidental trolling

Anyone ever have that happen before?
Where you make a comment somewhere on the net and people get all offended by it even though you meant no offense? Or hell, that it wasn't even offensive to begin with but for some reason they thought so.
Yeah, that happened to me the other day.
I said something that wasn't exactly sensitive, but it certainly wasn't offensive either.
People got all up in arms over it and... ya know.. I said fuck it and went along with it just to piss off these overly sensitive idiots.
I didn't realize I was trolling until someone actually called me one.
I have no regret over it.
Our world is just too frickin PC now and people get SO offended by absolutely fricking nothing. You have to walk on eggshells everywhere and even then some asshat is going to get offended just b/c.

If it ever happens again, you know what... I'm going to troll again just to piss off these stupid ass people that want to make not even a molehill in to a mountain.

That's if I have the time and Zoe is napping ;) lol
____

In other news... Zoe's nose is still runny. Good lord there's so much snot!!


She is a trip though. She started gnawing on her toes the other day LOL. I know it's gross, but just the fact that she figured it was a good idea to get at a broken toenail really amazed me :P DH isn't flexible enough to do that and I certainly don't do it, so she figured it out all on her own.
hehe
____

Called and left a message with my doc office asking if I should reschedule or not.
AF is still here today. It's only just spotting, but I'm sure I'll still be spotting tomorrow too.
Hate waiting for them to call me back. Always feel so anxious about it and I can't take a damn shower now b/c I know as soon as I get in it, they're going to call :\
Grrr.... and I really need to trim things up down there for tomorrow (if it's still on). That's going to take A LOT of time. Guess I'll have to wait for DH to get home before I can shower.

No comments: