Monday, April 21, 2014

Started it with a bang...

National Infertility Awareness week....
My body decided it needed to remind me about it by spotting.... and nausea, and dizziness.
Awesome.
As if I needed a reminder that my body is broken.

The spotting started yesterday. Keep in mind that I'm only on cd18 and have yet to get a positive OPK.
It's not heavy and not there all the time when I use the bathroom, but it's there none the less.

Also yesterday, I had some really bad nausea. It happened before lunch. I thought maybe I was just hungry, but I could barely eat. Actually had to stop or felt like I would have up chucked everything.
Then I had a very quick moment of dizziness. It was mild and only lasted a split second, but I'm sure whatever was causing the nausea caused that too.
Felt fine until after dinner. At around 8pm... started getting that nauseous feeling again.

Not sure WTH is going on. Thought maybe it was the metformin causing some issues since I was eating more carbs & sugar this weekend.

No nausea today thank goodness, but the spotting is still here. Not sure if it's gotten any heavier though. Still very light and sporadic so far.

About an hour ago, had a very sharp cramping pain on my left ovary. *shrugs* Your guess is as good as mine.

Just damn though.... I know my body can work. Zoe is sleeping in the other room... that's my proof...
just wish my body would realize that already and stop F-ing with me all the time.

No comments: