Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Waiting game

Cd5 and already wish something would happen LOL.

Going to need to call my doc office tomorrow. AF should be gone by then for the most part but I may still be spotting a little. Will have to ask if I need to reschedule.

Took an OPK today :P lol
It looks how they usually do not that I was expecting anything different.

Haven't felt that pin prick feeling in my right O area any longer. Must've just been some minor cysts or something.
I am starting to feel some pains on the left side though. Actually just started not that long ago.
And n/m what I just said.. just felt some sharp pain on the right side.
I do feel some discomfort and aching if I'm laying on my stomach and I favor that side. Not sure what that's all about.

Still PO'd that I won't be able to try femera or clomid this cycle. Oh well I guess.
____

My weight is still up a little bit, but thankfully not as much as it was hanging out at when we were eating terrible.
So much for being pregnant or being in to the 100's by now.
So disappointed with myself.
____

Zoe is feeling much better.
Her nose is still runny and she still has a phlegmy cough but she's getting over whatever this was.

She has become A LOT pickier with her food. Trying to get her to eat something is a challenge.
We usually put her plate of food on to the coffee table and let her eat it that way so she can move around, but lately, all she wants to do is play... and beg food off of us (nm that we're eating the same exact thing lol).
May have to start putting her back in to her high chair again.... but then she'll just start doing her weird grinding thing. I dunno... guess we'll see.

She is growing up so fast though. Most of the time, I still look at her and see my baby, but then she'll do something or just look a certain way and I have to acknowledge that she's getting bigger. She's becoming a little girl and UGH.... it breaks my heart. Don't get me wrong, I also can't wait for her to grow up, but I also want her to stay this little.
Need to take more photos so I can look back and remember all of these moments b/c damn... are they going by fast.

No comments: