Wednesday, April 9, 2014

It's on like donkey kong!

So my annual is still on for tomorrow. Not exactly looking forward to getting my boobs grabbed or having a swab and fingers up my junk but, that's the life of a woman :\
Guys just do not know how easy they have it.
Oh poor them, they have to eventually get a couple of fingers in their ass and sometimes have to get their balls cupped. Big deal!

Anyway, other than the routine business, I hope the other stuff goes well. Really hope she doesn't decline my request for increase in met and to try a higher dose of clomid or femara.

I still remember how she was so hesitant to give femara in the first place and would NOT give me more than a 2.5mg dose of it. Grr.

We'll see, we'll see.

I always feel so awkward there though. All the other patients look so put together well, and there I am in my flip flops, t-shirt and jeans :P hehe
____

My right O area is really aching right now. Could just be some cysts, but... who knows at this point.
OPKs aren't showing much which is normal for mostly anyone at cd6 lol.
Really hope this aching means something good is happening.
We just need one egg body. Come on!! Get with the program already!

No comments: