Friday, April 11, 2014

It's a beautiful day

Zoe is napping and it's a gorgeous day outside. Need to put a bra on, stop being lazy, and go for a walk once she wakes up. It probably won't happen though.
She woke up at 6:10 this morning and UUUUUUUUUUUUGH.
She did go back to sleep for another hour after much fussing, but the damage was already done. I couldn't get back to sleep even though I tried.

I'm feeling ok now, but can tell that my body really needs more sleep.
Should fix myself some tea. It's the only thing we have that has caffeine in it. And hey... green tea is supposed to help with weight loss so... woo! lol

Speaking of that.. my weight was 200.4 this morning on official weigh in day.
Oh and at my doc appointment, I actually found out I'm slightly taller than I had thought. I did have shoes on so that probably added maybe an inch at the most. But I'm 5'4" according to them! lol
I always thought I was around 5'1-5'2

New met dose this morning was ok.
Before I would take one in the morning, then 2 after dinner.
Now it's 2 morning, 2 after dinner.

Everything seems fine so far though. No racing to the bathroom w/ explosive diarrhea.

That did happen yesterday though. I took my usual 1 in the morning before my appointment, then took another w/ some lunch and BOY my body did not like that one bit. Purged EVERYTHING I had eaten and then some. Yikes.
____

I can still feel some aches coming from the right ovary. Doubting anything will happen but it's still early so we'll see.
____

I really wish Zoe knew how to blow her nose. It would make cleaning up the boogers SO much easier.
Her nose will start running, so we'll go to clean it and this LONG gross slimy booger will come out of her nose, and then break. And when you go back to wipe more, it gets back on the tissue so it will pull back out even more and then break and snap back in. I just wish I could get a grip on it and pull it all out at once!
She is getting better though. Day by day. So glad she never developed any kind of fever.

Going to try to get some good photos of her today. Have this cute little outfit all picked out for her. And if I'm not being lazy, I will post some of them here :D

No comments: