Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bust!

This week has been a total bust when it comes to exercising! BOOO
I keep getting distracted on my cardio days and end up not doing anything. Doesn't help that DH is working the weekends so is off during the week and I will not exercise in front of him lol.

That's not to say I'm giving up though!

I was going to give this a month and if nothing by the end, call up my doctor, but I'm going to call on Monday.
I have to nip this weight gaining in the bud and I don't think it's going to be possible without metformin :(
1 cheat meal a week is pushing it, 2 a week, and I'm GAINING weight just from that. That is NOT normal even in the slightest.
And before anyone thinks it, I don't overeat.
I may have more than 1 serving of say.. salad dressing, or meat, but it's probably just 1 extra serving and that's it. I do not overeat... even on the healthy shit.

Anyway, I'm gonna ask to be put back on metformin (even though I've been taking 500 at night). Hoping to go on an extended release... if not though, I'll manage with the regular.
Figure that since DH is working all the weekends this month, he'll have days off during the week, I'll hopefully be able to schedule an appointment for one of those days if they need to see me so I won't have to find anyone to watch Zoe.
So, yep, that's the plan.

I really want to start trying again soon, but I MUST lose this weight or trying isn't even going to be an option. So my goal will be to lose this weight and hopefully start trying again by fall.

____

Oh, I think Zoe gave me deliberate baby kisses this morning!!! Melt my heart!
If you've never had a baby kiss before... it's a nice big open mouth thing with lots of wetness/drool lol.
I picked her up to burp her after she ate and was rocking with her in the glider.
All of a sudden she comes in mouth open and plants one right on my nose.
I thought maybe she just did it by accident, but I started kissing her squishy cheeks, and she opened her little mouth and planted a slobbery baby kiss right on the side of my mouth. It was definetly deliberate and ADORABLE!!! Made my morning :)

No comments: