Monday, March 4, 2013

Ok then...

So I called up my doc office and the nurse? Receptionist? Whoever it was that I talked to basically said that there shouldn't be any problem with the doc OKing a new metformin prescription.
She said she was going to call back, but this place is always super frickin busy. Still a bit frustrated that I didn't get a call back though. Oh well.
Going to call pharmacy tomorrow to see if they have it in and then pick it up.
I don't like that I'm going back on it, mostly b/c I don't want to deal with the stomach issues, but I can't do this on my own. I am kinda excited to be on it again b/c I know it helped me before and looking forward to it hopefully doing that again.

Gotta get my ass exercising again too.
I have my annual exam in April and damnit, I want to be down these extra pounds and hopefully more.

Should've just called this crap in sooner but oh no, gotta be all stubborn :\
____

Zoe's poops have been SOOOOOOO gross and runny lately. They haven't been this way in a long time.

It's gotta be the pear we've been giving her. It's just the funkiest crap that does NOT want to wash off when sprayed. I can totally see why some tribes and cultures used poo as glue to make homes and stuff b/c well.. it works. BLEH!

She's also getting these bump/pimples on her face.
Not sure what that is about.
Was thinking maybe it has to do with teething and drool, but she's been drooly for a while now and has never had a reaction like this.
Could also be the solids too I guess *shrugs* Maybe a reaction to the pears. Need to make a note to wipe her face off really well after she has eaten them.

She is good though. Her butt is starting to get a bit red and it's looking like we might be dealing with thrush yet again. SIGH.
We've been slathering her butt with oil though so hopefully it helps. FXFXFX

2 comments:

Shari said...

When DD had runny poo or instant diaper rash, I would immediately put that food on the no no list. DD couldn't do apricots. It would turn her pee too acidic and instant diaper rash.

Also anything that starts with P is a good indication that it will make them poop (and it is always the kind that you don't want to have...runny). Pears, peaches, pineapple....etc.

carebear said...

Runny poop + pimples always = about to get a tooth for my older child! But maybe switch to bananas for a few days instead?