Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Overwhelming

Was riding in the car with DH, Zoe in the back as usual.
She started babbling to herself and I just got such an overwhelming tingly feeling of wanting another baby.
Just that kind of fills you up feeling.
I want to give Zoe a sibling so much. I want to see what they look like. I want to compare baby photos. I want Zoe to be a big sister. I want to tell everyone by getting Zoe a "Big Sister" onesie.
I want tha amazing feeling of finding out what the gender is. That feeling of the baby moving and kicking.
Going in to the hospital with that excitement of finally meeting the newest family member.
Oh man..... I want to have another baby so much! Our family is not done yet and I so hope we'll be able to have another soon.
I'll forever be grateful if we do only ever have just our one precious miracle, but it would be nice to add in a couple more miracles :)
____

She is doing great. Olive oil really does work VERY well on her little butt and haven't had any problems with using it w/ cloth diapers. Only time we have leaks is when she poops a lot or we haven't changed her enough so the diaper is full of pee.
The poop leaks are annoying but oh well. The poo ends up covering the fabric so the peepee doesn't absorb in. Never saw that mentioned on any cloth diapering thing... so yeah, keep that in mind if you're thinking about doing it!

She is still too small for her larger cloth diapers. That's ok. They'll be getting a lot of use when she is older.
____

Working on a special crochet project!! Don't want to give anything away. I'll post photos when I'm done.
Kinda having some problems with it so I keep having to unravel it all, but that's the nature of crocheting, knitting etc. A lot of trial and error.
____

Started 1000mg metformin today. Hopefully don't have any stomach issues, but I'm sure I will.

No comments: