Sunday, March 17, 2013

Normal? What's that?

Welp... I THOUGHT it was AF, it might still be, but it's not a normal one.
Almost stopped completely yesterday. Didn't have anything but a tiny little bit of brown smudge all day long.
And today it has slightly picked back up w/ fresh stuff.

Oh well. Too good to be true I guess.

Going to start exercising again tomorrow.
Was actually thinking about possibly going on a juice type of diet to lose weight quickly, but pfft, I do not have the will power and I would rather EAT that food than drink it.
I'll just stick with primal and add in the exercise *nodnod*
____

Zoe is definitely teething and it is not being kind to her. Poor girl.
We've been having to give her infant tylenol often to help w/ the pain.

She's been making these funny faces too I think to try to relieve some of the feeling she's getting in her gums. It will look like she's giving you a weird smile lol.

Anywho, here are a few photos. Some of these are a few weeks old. Have some on my phone that I need to get off.



And look who could still wear her ADORABLE Minnie Mouse outfit! SQUEEEEE
Totally worth the $10 spent on it *nodnod*

No comments: