Monday, March 4, 2013

Quick

About to grab Zoe and head out this morning.

So Zoe did have some gross poop last night. Loose and just BLEH. Not too bad though.

DH was pretty mad, but got over it. Not sure what he'll say when he sees his family though :P I'm sure he'll mention it, but we'll see.

Zoe gave me a baby kiss this morning when I picked her up to burp her. DAWWWWW. She threw in a bonus and burped as she was doing it so I got a nose full of formula burp lol.
It was still amazing though!

Forgot to mention that she was giving her great great aunt kisses at the restaraunt yesterday too. All of a sudden you hear aunt exclaim "OMG she's giving me baby kisses!!" And then you see Zoe leaning in and planting a big open mouth one on her nose lol.
MiL got so envious and was all like "Awww, I want baby kisses too, hand her over!" rofl
Of course when MiL got her, Zoe was over it and just wanted to look at everything.

Some women in my DD group have baby's that are giving little hugs now too. OOOO I can't wait!! Hugs and kisses from my precious girl? Yes please!!! I'll take that every morning :)

Haven't called doc's office yet. Will when I get home. Would call now but don't want them to call back while I'm out. Annoying having to call back to leave yet another message and blahblah.
I'll update later with whatever happens.

No comments: