Tuesday, March 12, 2013

What now...

I'm spotting just a little. Actually no, not even spotting, just light smudges of blood when I've used the bathroom.

What that means, I have no F-ing idea. Maybe the increase in met is helping regulate things. Who knows.
Just hope it's not spotting that's going to stick around for forever.
____

My back still aches some. Most of the time is ok, but I've been avoiding picking up anything heavy. Of course I pick Zoe up, but not as much as I want to. Just don't want it to get worse again.
Slept like total crap last night b/c of the back pain too. Could not get in to a comfortable position.
____

Zoe has been weird today. She didn't want to eat. Could've been b/c I mixed some peas in with carrots and she didn't like the taste? She did eat some apple sauce though but still not as enthusiastically as she was before.

She actually woke up about 20mins ago. Heard her talking to herself in the other room. Went in there and saw a big smile and her happy excited kicks lol. She better go back to sleep b/c I'm about to! :P

Maybe it's teething? No idea...
____

Uh, feels like there was something else but I can't remember.

Took photos and video today. Will try to get those posted soon :)

No comments: