Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Okedoke....

Still spotting. Actually turned to light spotting today, but it's not regular at all and still mostly just there when I use the bathroom. It's a bit more than what it was though.
No idea if this is going to turn in to AF, but damnit, I hope so!

I started on 1500metformin yesterday. So far so good. Was going to wait, but taking 1000 hasn't been making me nauseous so decided to go ahead and up the dose.
It's causing some diarrhea issues, but that's normal for metformin lol... bleh. No nausea though so at least there is that.

Also weighed myself for the hell of it.... down 4lbs from the highest I was at. Obviously this is just water weight coming off, but seeing the weight lower makes me happy none the less lol.
____

Zoe finally went back to sleep last night at 11pm. She didn't have any formula before bed so I think she may have been thirsty. I ended up giving her a little bit of formula and she went right to sleep after that.

She hasn't wanted solids though. We thought at first maybe it was peas that she just didn't want since she did eat some apple sauce last night, but tonight, I gave her carrots, something she loved before, and she gagged on them too.
She did end up eating most of it, but gagged before finishing it all.
She also hasn't been wanting formula that much. She usually gets 6oz every 3 or so hours and would drink it all.
Now, she may drink 4-5oz...if that.
I'm not too worried about the solids, but not drinking enough is worrying me.
I gave her some watered down prune juice earlier just to get her to drink a little more.
Thinking it may be something to do with teething, but not sure. Hopefully it's not her getting sick.

No comments: