Tuesday, March 19, 2013

No juicy juicy

Reading up a little on juicing and no.... It's not gonna happen.
The idea is good, but seriously, I love my food too much and drinking everything, having to buy a TON of veggies and fruits and not to mention an expensive juicer.
Just no.
It would be nice to have a lose weight quick thing, but yeah, it's just not gonna happen.

Gonna have to do things the old fashioned way. Stick to healthy eating and exercise. Actually work up a sweat exercise.
It is SO incredibly easy to use Zoe as an excuse not to do it, but I need to stop.
If for nothing else.. I need to lose weight so I'll be around to watch her grow up. I don't want her telling her HS friends how her mom died from a heart attack when she was younger.

The task at hand is so daunting though. It was so easy to lose weight before and now... it feels like the most difficult thing in the world.

Suckity sucks!!!

I gotta stop making excuses and just do it.

No comments: