Sunday, December 28, 2014

Sick but ok

So this cold that has been going around has finally gotten to me. I can't resist kisses from my girl so I knew it would happen. I'm sure her coughing and sneezing all over me didn't help either lol.

Thankfully it doesn't seem that bad though. Zoe still has it but it's mostly just random coughing here and there and slightly runny nose right now. So nothing too bad. Hoping it's that way for me too.

Well... this is if I don't catch the flu that SiL had and her dumbass going out to eat with us anyway. UGH that makes me so angry. Yes, other SiL was leaving that day, but you have the FLU... stay your ass home. Your sister will understand! Hell, she even asked why she didn't just stay home.
And I know people always complain about their husband's being the big babies when sick... no... that's SiL. The girl reverts back to a damn bossy 5yo child when she gets sick (and not w/ the flu.. I know that's serious and sucky). She is lucky her husband has the patience of a dang saint.
____

Gave other SiL the femara and the rest of the ovulation tests. She seemed pretty excited to try it when her husband gets home. I really hope it helps. Hell... I will call in and ship her the refills of it if she wanted me to. I think I have 3 refills.
I had thought she was doing some kind of fertility treatments but she said that the one near her isn't accepting anymore patients right now.
That's actually pretty sad that there are that many people needing treatment :( I hope something works for her though. I hate that she is going through this at all and as I've said before... she would make such a wonderful mommy.
I think they've looked in to possibly adopting too, so they're looking at every option out there it seems.
____

Hmmm, there were other things I wanted to mention but of course... now I can't think of anything.
Oh well....

No comments: