Monday, December 22, 2014

Update

Got a call back and back on glyburide I go.
Also had to reschedule my next appointment b/c they want to do another ultrasound for some reason. Hey whatever, not going to decline another chance to see my little man :) But if DH can't get off, then will have to drop Zoe off with her granny.

Also b/c I have to go back on glyburide.... I have to do the twice a week monitoring again.
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I guess that's why I hadn't heard anything about it before. Damnit. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to go so far out of the way to drop Zoe off for these appointments.
Oh well. Gotta do what ya gotta do. Just going to be a giant PITA. May try to bring her for the NST appointments. Will try once and see how it goes lol. Wish they had a little nursery or something at this place. That would be SO helpful.
But hey... bright side being that I'll get to see Oren every week at the end. :)

No comments: