Monday, December 29, 2014

Why you little...

One of the things I forgot to mention....
Zoe loves getting on the kindle and I don't mind her being on it for a limited amount of time. Well apparently I don't supervise her good enough b/c the girl pre-ordered a book LOL.
She's actually downloaded some free games too for it. Oops.
Thankfully it was only $5 and something I'll read, but still.... that could've turned in to something very expensive :P

DH disabled all of that though so hopefully we won't have anymore problems :P
____

UGH, this cold isn't too bad, but it's still keeping me up at night. Stuffy nose I can deal with but my mouth drying out and then my nose dries out and becomes painful.... it sucks.
Right now I'm just feeling a little hot, stuffy and like I'm permanently in a fog. Hoping it only gets as bad as this.
____

Aww, Zoe was so sweet. She follows me in to the bathroom of course. I was using the bathroom and she saw my stomach which just had an indentation from my PJ bottoms. She saw it though and got this worried look on her face and said "Oh no! Mommy hurt."
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww *heart melts*
My sweet baby girl.
____

I know there was something else I wanted to mention but can't remember now.
So instead of that.... here's some photo spam!!


At the family get together. She had fun trying to play pool... and I'm pretty sure this is where she caught the cold.





Sneak peak at the nursery. A lot more has been done but I haven't taken more photos yet.
First photo is Zoe's contribution lol.




Zoe just being cute






And finally a few photos from Christmas. We took a bunch at first but then just completely forgot to take more later in the day. Whoops.






No comments: