Friday, February 1, 2013

What's new

Nothing much other than Zoe dreaming again. CUTE!
It kinda freaked me out at first, but it turned cute shortly after heh.

OPK & HPT showing a bunch of nothing still. To repeat, not taking hpt b/c I think there's a possibility of being pregnant, just using them b/c they're expiring soon heh.

Want to start exercising soon. I should've already started but with Zoe's change in sleep, I was worn out for a while. I'm getting kinda used to it now so would like to start. Well, I don't really want to since exercising sucks, but yeah... eating right isn't doing anything so hopefully adding in some physical activity will help.
Would like to try something new but not sure what. Have a PS3 and a Wii, been thinking about maybe getting some kind of exercise thing for one of those but not sure.
Anyone have a recommendation? Maybe Zumba? Or one of those dance games *shrugs* Nothing too expensive is the aim. *nodnod*
I dunno... I have terrible coordination so maybe neither one of those would be a good idea lol.

Uhm, yeah, think that's about it for now. Think I'm gonna try to convince DH to go to Once Upon a Child across town to see if they have any jumperoos. Maybe the one by us got one in though. We'll see.

No comments: