Friday, February 8, 2013

Great.....

So DH told me yesterday that we have a wedding to go to early April. Awesome. Now I get to show all of his friends how fat I've gotten!
Sigh...

I started metformin again. Starting off VERY slow. First 500mg I took made me feel sick for about an hour.
2nd one I took yesterday, I didn't have any reaction to it so yay.
Will stick with this for about 2 weeks and then increase to 1000. Going to have to call up my doc to get another prescription for it though. Which means I'll probably have to come in for my annual. BLEH!
I'm so tired of having my vag examined! lol
Really gotta start exercising again.
I know I keep saying that over and over again. Just need that motivation to finally do it and trust me, going to a wedding ISN'T that motivation. Hell, wanting another baby isn't even doing it.
Think that's just the exhaustion talking though. Just don't have the energy to want to do much of anything right now.

Think Zoe is asleep again. Gonna go try to catch a few more winks before she wakes back up in 10mins :P heh

2 comments:

Shari said...

I may be able to provide some motivation. After DD, I did the very same as you. I was up 20 lbs pre-pregnancy and pretty much stayed that way. Since becoming pregnant at 8.5 weeks along I had to go do a 1st trimester GTT. I failed and now must live like a diabetic for a good portion of this pregnancy. If I had the motivation and know that because of having GD last time that I would have to do a 1st trimester screening, my butt would have been losing weight.

I hope the metformin helps and you won't have to go through what I am on the 2nd pregnancy!

LisaL said...

BLEH! I'm sorry you failed it :(
That really blows!

Yeah, I don't think my body is going to be baby ready until I get rid of some of this weight.
Even though I'm not motivated, think I'm just going to have to force it.