Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Stubborn

That's what I'm being right now by not going to the doctor yet about this damn ear.
I'm so hell bent on just waiting and seeing if it gets better even though... well, it hasn't.
Gonna have to talk myself in to just going tomorrow. Hopefully get my mom to look after Zoe while I go, but if not, then I'll just bring her along with me.

Anyway... so yeah, there's still that.

Zoe's sleeping is still all off. She sttn 2 nights in a row (she still woke up at around 5 but it's still technically sttn), then last night it was the same crud she's been doing. Waking up at midnight then 2, 3 etc.
FX she sttn again tonight.

During her naps, I've been letting her do it on the floor. She still likes her RnP, but the floor is working too. She can play and then just lean back on the boppy pillow and sleep lol.
Or well, she shimmied off of it in this photo but you get the point heh

Nothing much going on though. Just life stuff happening :)

Photos!

No more sling in her baby bath. She has started to splash in the water now. It creates a huge wet mess, but it's so cute :D


No comments: