Friday, February 8, 2013

2:30

It's 2:30am and I'm wide awake b/c of frickin acid reflux. GROSS.
Was kinda tossing and turning. Laying in bed trying to get back to sleep when suddenly, there was vomit in my throat.
Now I'm up coughing w/ vomit breath even though I brushed my teeth again and gargled mouth wash. AWesome.

DD didn't get to sleep until 9pm, figures when I'm wide awake, she is sound asleep lol.

She seems to have gotten over her stranger anxiety that she was having before. When I went to the doc to get my ear checked out, she had big smiles for the nurses and doc, and w/ family, she had big smiles for them too.
She frickin LOVES her older cousin (brother's oldest girl who is 8).
I dunno what it is about that particular cousin, but babies just seem to love her and can't take their eyes off of her.
SiL's little girl was exactly the same way towards her. Whenever she was around, she would stare at older cousin and laugh at her and just big smiles for her. We tell the cousin that she's a 'baby whisperer' hehe.
If it keeps up, she's gonna have a great career in baby sitting :P

Anywho, back to writing down a crochet pattern I'm working on. Muahahaha, hope it works out. First time I'm writing my own pattern. :) We'll see how it turns out.

No comments: