Monday, February 4, 2013

100% now

Managed to squeeze a little bit out and took 3 more wondfos. 2 are from the same lot, and the other from a different one. 2 were the same b/c one of them had these horizontal lines on them. Didn't want any kind of confusion just in case another was faulty.

But yep... 100% NOT pregnant.
Now back to wondering if I'll ovulate ever again!!!


____

Oh heh, I forgot to mention this..

It was either yesterday or the day before.
DH went to change Zoe and I was doing something. He called for me to 'come here' and what did he want?
He wanted to show me Zoe's bright orange turd in the toilet! LOL His words...
"Look, she made playdoh!"

ROFL. It really did look like it (I'll never look at the stuff the same ever again).
It looked like the carrots we fed her went in one end and right out the other. That's how brightly colored her little turd was hehe.

No comments: