Monday, February 4, 2013

Sweeeeet

Zoe sttn last night. WOO! She still woke up at 5:20, but I'll take that over what she did the night before.
Did I mention that?
We went to bed at 9:30, I actually got to sleep rather quick. Got woken up a little after 10 by her making some noise and the girl did not go back to sleep until almost 12:30!!
I tried to not feed her for as long as possible, but I gave in and finally fed her and she pretty much went right back to sleep after that. SIGH.

Anywho, not sure what caused her to sttn last night but I'm happy about it. Of course she's just now going back to sleep... and I'm wide awake. Oh welp. Maybe I'll go lay down for a bit anyway just to relax :D

I will say this to all of those expectant moms out there. Roll your eyes at anyone telling you to get as much sleep as you can now. It's just a stupid suggestion, like you can bank sleep?
What I suggest..... ENJOY the sleep you get now. Even if pregnancy is causing insomnia, even if pregnancy is uncomfortable and causing you to wake up with every turn or you're waking up to pee all the time.
You're still waking up on YOUR time right now. Enjoy THAT. Because when baby arrives... no more. So enjoy that you get to wake up when you want. That you get to just lay in bed and relax when you want. That you can take a nap whenever you want. Enjoy all of that now while you can. *nodnod*

Having a baby is AMAZING, but damn is it tiring lol.
____

My ear is still all muffled and bleh.
It's a bit sore today. Think I overdid it a bit yesterday trying to declog it.
Can use the ear wax removal stuff twice a day, but think I'll hold off until tonight to use it again. Give my ear some time to heal a bit before doing anything else to it.
____

Hmmm, no more peeps from the nursery so I'm going to go lay down for a bit until my munchkin wakes back up :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!
Good advice, too :-) I'll try to get as much sleep as I can hehe.
Hope your ear feels better!