Sunday, March 26, 2017

Slow and steady

Food this week isn't going to be the best, but I am going to get physical! May not be exercise exercise, but it will be working my body out.
Like today.. once fam is home from church, I'm gonna go out and attack some weeds in the backyard w/ the rake. Some of those suckers are really in there and take a good bit of muscling to get out too.
I'm sure I'll have some sore arms tomorrow.
I cleared out my gardens yesterday too. Well... I did half and DH kind of took over.
Easier than I thought it would be.
AND there was a garden snake in one of them. About 2ft long. Just a small thing and a little weird lizard thing that I thought was a baby snake in the other one.
Super cool :D
DH is going to head to Home Depot later to pick up some more soil for the gardens and I'm hoping that later on this week, I'll be able to start transferring. I think most of the plants that I started inside aren't going to make it though.
They didn't get enough light inside so they're "leggy" and the tray they're in is too small.
I'm gonna try my best to get them started right.
They need to harden off more though.
It's finally spring weather so I can leave them out there... just not for too long or the sun will burn them.
Anywho... I'll also be planting seeds directly in to the ground too.
Just going to have to figure out a way to keep Oren from digging in the garden areas. I anticipate losing a few plants to him lol.
____

The spotting turned in to AF. Thank goodness it wasn't some long drawn out thing like the last one. Surprised I got it again so soon, but hey... maybe I'll actually have a normal cycle now? Wouldn't that be some shit.
When I was trying for babies.. it was irregular and few and far between. Now that I'm done... yep... lets get regular! lol
Damn body....
____

Puppers is doing well. Still pooping and peeing in the house, but about 50% of the time it's on a puppy pad. Trying to train him, but it's difficult and tiring having to rush him out every time he gets up. lol
It's hard to tell if he's going to go or if he's just sniffing around for food scraps from the kids.
He's still a good pup. He's already grown a bit. Still don't think he'll get over 40lbs. Only time will tell :D
____

I think next week, we're going to try to drive around to the different dojos. Need to look them up to see when they're actually open. Save some gas if they're not even open lol.
Thankfully there are a few that aren't too far from us.
DH really wants them in a martial arts. I'd be happier with that since I want them to have some self defense skills, but gymnastics would be fine with me too.
I think DH just wants to see what's going to be cheapest.
____

Alrighty.. that's all for now! Will try to get some random photos b/c... who doesn't like some random ass mundane photos? ;)

No comments: