Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Oh, you fickle boobs...

Yesterday was a meh day for pumping. Not a bad amount, but less than what it should've been.
Oh well. Making up for it today. My boobs are so touchy with pumping. I have one bad day of pumping inconsistently and it screws up my supply.
If you couldn't tell, I'm a bit obsessed with pumping and keeping track of the amount.
I just really like seeing the progress.
Plus it's helping to keep me on a semi regular schedule.
____

Sil and her fam left today. They came over for a little bit before leaving.
So sad. They're planning on eventually moving down here, but not sure when that's going to happen.
Can't wait for them to move back. I know sil is homesick and would love for her DD to grow up around her cousins and vice versa.
____

If you haven't seen it, would recommend watching the show limitless. It's on instant on Netflix. It's a bit episodic, but it's a fun show :)

No comments: