Friday, August 26, 2016

I need to pump!!

It's almost 8am and I really need to pump. Letting dh sleep in some though since Ez woke up a lot last night/this morning and dh took care of him. Ez usually only wakes once and I take care of him while I pump so dh can sleep....then dh lets me sleep in.
Anywho, it's been a while since I pumped and these boobies need to be drained asap.
Waiting until 8 to do it and then I gotta.
Kids are gonna end up following which is why I'm waiting a little bit longer.
____

I Stink post partum apparently.
Thankfully I'm not a giant sweaty mess, but the moments when I do sweat... Yuck!!
We had to get Oren some diapers ywsterday, it's still hot out so I sweat a little. Holy crap the funk. My bra smelled like someone dipped it in vinegar....bleh and wtf.
And it's not like I'm not bathing. Its just that my sweat is super funky.
So gross.

My face is also breaking out again. It actually started before Ez was born. So much for that glow.

Pain still there. Especially after walking around too long. Was hurting yesterday after the store trips. Itsnot too bad though.

My ab muscles seem to be working a bit better. Still having some constipation, but pooping is easier now that my muscles are actually working some.
Again... You don't realize how much you use them until you can't.
____

Anywho... It's pumping time.

No comments: