Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Carpal Tunnel?

So my right hand has been hurting at night for the last couple of days.
Didn't think much of it until this morning. Had thought I was just laying on it weird or something, but I'm thinking it's probably carpal tunnel?
My hands look fatter, but I think that's just b/c of the weight I've gained lol. I don't think they're swollen at all and during the day, that hand feels fine. It's just at night when I lay down that it starts to ache.
From what I've read, that's pretty normal b/c all of the extra fluid my body has been holding on to redistributes and can end up in my hand causing the aching.
And also, since I can't do much except sit here on my computer, I'm using that hand a lot to click on the mouse so I'm sure that's not helping matters either.
Think I'm going to have to start popping tylenol before bed to help with the pain.
Woke up this morning around 4 and couldn't get back to sleep b/c of the pain in my hand.

Also couldn't get back to sleep b/c I had a super hormonal mom moment and made myself cry lol.
Just started thinking about the movie Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. If you haven't seen it... I think it's on instant watch on Netflix. It's such a bittersweet movie and for some reason, my brain went to it and I just started thinking about what I would do if something like that happened.
How I'd feel so devastated that my kids wouldn't grow up and what I would want to do for them before the end and blahblahblah.
Yeah... thinking about all of that made me ugly cry in bed and prevented me from getting back to sleep lol.

Oh... Oren is awake. Gotta go.... will probably be back later to post about more random stuff ;) heh

No comments: