Saturday, May 30, 2015

MIA

Woops... sorry for going missing there for a bit. I kept meaning to post and then just getting totally side tracked by one thing or another.

Diet has been going well. I'm not being super duper strict with it. I've had bites of bad things here and there, but that's mostly what it has been.... just bites so not bad at all IMO.

As of yesterday... I was 208.8lbs which is a 4lb loss so far. Yeah, probably mostly water weight, but hey... I'll take it. So long as that scale keeps going down... I'm good with any weight coming off.

Finally got the Kohls order in. The 18w swim top I got fits perfect. BUT the design of it.. it's all boob fit. It's the same type of a design as a babydoll lingerie top. Where it has a fitted bra type of top and then flowy sheer fabric at the bottom. My boobs are slightly larger b/c of the pumping and they fit in to the cups really well.
The sheer flowy bottom part makes me look like I'm pregnant again but that's what happens when you carry a lot of fat in your stomach :\

I'll be wearing it to the pool today though. I'm just sort of beyond the point of giving a shit what people think. I'm not going to be sporting a bikini or anything but sheer fabric stuff around my torso? Meh.
____

Zoe is walking weird. Can't remember if I mentioned this already. Noticed it on Tuesday. She had a really slight limp going on and looked to be putting her foot down weird. The outter part then inner and it made it look like her foot was turning slightly in when she walked.
It concerned me, but she had spent the night with aunt then was playing all night on Monday with her cousin so I figured maybe she just slightly twisted her ankle or something.
It never got swollen or anything of the sort and feeling on it, she never said it hurt.
Well, it's Saturday now and she's still walking on it weird. It's really not that noticeable, but something isn't right.
She doesn't act like it bothers her. She's been her usual toddler self. *shrugs*

Oh she has been waking up at 8:30 in the morning now. WOOOOOOOOOO lol
Too bad Oren hasn't been though... booooooooooo

Been trying to get him to sleep through the night. It's hit or miss. He'll start making his "I'm waking up!" noises, so I'll get up and give him his pacifier in hopes that he'll go back to sleep. It works sometimes.
The boy needs to just go to sleep when he's tired instead of screaming bloody murder. lol
He's such a good little baby when he's in a good mood, but when he's not... holy crap in a hand basket does he scream the house down... and it's usually b/c he's overly tired.
THEN he cat naps. CAT NAPS! Noooooooooooooo

I'm just so beaten and worn out by the end of the day...heck, by the middle of the day.

Having 2 kids.... I love it and wouldn't trade it for anything but MAN... is it tiring.

No comments: