Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Metformin strikes again

So, I woke up last night at midnight and puked up dinner. So fun :\
Almost had a out both ends issue, but thankfully that wasn't the case. That sounds more like food poisoning, but I'm pretty sure it was just the metformin.
So yeah....BLEH!!

Yesterday though... I wanted to eat EVERYTHING. Not sure if it's b/c of the pumping or what but man... I wanted to eat eat eat. It never felt like I was full or satisfied.

Also yesterday, not really sure if it was pee or vaginal discharge but yeah... had that all day long too. Thank goodness I do wear panty liners b/c I would've had to change my undies a few times yesterday bc of it. Not sure what's going on there. Sounds like something hormonal w/ everything else that's going on.

Ok, next week is definitely going to be the start of eating better.
It's been a bust so far and I think my problem is not having the meals planned out. I've just been winging it and most of the time.. I don't feel like cooking so I've been going for the easier stuff which hasn't been very healthy.
So yeah...going to take some time and find some good low carb healthy meals to make for next week and stick to that. I have to start getting this ball rolling already or I'm never going to reach ANY kind of weight loss goal for Christmas.
Christmas is still months and months away but with how my body loses... I need as much time as I can get. Plus... I just want this for myself.
Yes, I want to be healthier for sure, but it's mostly for vain shallow reasons. I want to be skinny and buy cute clothes and feel good in my body :D

No comments: