Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Come on already!!

Quick post....

Thought maybe my milk production went back to what it was. NOPE. I got barely 2oz again after 2hrs. WTH is going on??
Could it be the metformin causing issues?
Going to make an effort to drink more water today.
My body may be making my decision for me on when to stop pumping. Hell, if this continues, at least I won't have to go through the painful process when I do stop pumping bc I'll be all dried up whether if I want to be or not :\

I know 2oz is still a decent amount but that's .5 to a whole ounce less than what I was getting.
So frustrating!!

Oh and yeah, we're not moving any time soon it appears.
DH applied for a different job at the same hospital and so far is the only applicant. If he does get it,his hours would change... not much though. He'd go in 30min later and get off 30min later so not a big deal other than rush hour traffic.
He would have to travel every once in a while, but he should never have to work weekends ever again and I think no more holidays too. Not really sure if pay would be the same or what.
Only thing I don't like is the traveling. I just don't like the thought of him having to be on the road more than he already is. The drivers here just keep getting worse and it scares me to think of him having to drive long distances for work. *shrugs* I'm just being a worrywart.

No comments: