Friday, May 8, 2015

BLEH!

I don't know what is going on with Zoe's gut but gross!! I wish it would go back to doing what it should and producing nice clean funky turds. I am not putting her back in to cloth diapers until we figure out what the hell is causing her to have such nasty poop.
You would think that she was the one on metformin with how it's been looking. Yuck.
____

I don't know what the hell is going on with my supply, but it's not good. Other than dinner tonight, I should be able to do every 2 hrs during the day so hoping that it will bring my supply back up to what it was.
Yesterday, I had to spend an hour pumping just to get 2oz. I was drinking plenty of water too so I'm not sure what the problem was.
____

Can't believe Oren is going to be 2m old tomorrow. Wow. 2m isn't that long but it still feels like it's flown by but also like it's been forever. It was the same feeling I had with Zoe too. Heck, it's hard to believe that I'm going to have a 3yo in a few months.

Speaking of the 3yo. Girl was on a destructive path late afternoon yesterday. She had been fine all day but determined to make a mess with stuff she wasn't supposed to have.

Not sure what DH expects. Guess he thinks our kids shouldn't be like every other destructive toddler out there. He just gets frustrated too easily with her when she's bad. It's like he forgets that she's only 2 and a half years old and expects way too much. She's still testing her limits and needs to learn not to touch certain things etc.
____

Boooo,  not sure what happened but Zoe can't access those youtube videos she loved watching any longer. Not sure if the Talking Tom app changed that or what but it sucks for this momma... oh and I guess I feel a little bad for Zoe too :P lol

No comments: