Thursday, September 13, 2012

Quick

Gotta post and pump before she wakes.

Totally going to make DH take me to Target when he gets home.
DD group rave about the rock n play sleeper and I want to get one. The cheapest one is $50 so not too bad at all.
They have others but of course they're more expensive b/c of the design/colors. So frickin stupid.

We also may get some stool softener for her too. She didn't poo at all yesterday. I feel so bad for her b/c it can't be comfortable :(
I keep trying to do the leg bends and massaging her tummy but it obviously isn't working.
*few hours later*
She POOPED!! WOO! lol Never thought I'd be so excited to see a turd.
Poor Zoe struggled getting it out.. at least that's what it sounded like by her cries :( But she did! YAY!
Hopefully more comes later and easier for her.

Alrighty, gotta go stuff some diapers!

1 comment:

hope4two said...

My rock 'n play just came in the UPS today! I got the $50 one too off of Amazon and I bet my baby will sleep in it for months when he/she is born, LOL. I hope it works for Zoe! :)