Wednesday, September 19, 2012

6 weeks

Ok baby girl... it's time you start sleeping through the night until say... 9am :P rofl... oh how I wish!
It's not too bad, it just mostly sucks when she wakes up the 2nd time b/c she has been resisting going back to sleep and then waking up just an hour later. BLEH!

She's good though. Still constipated, but overall seems to be ok. Still has baby acne which sucks. Poor girl... but the dandruff went away WOO!
She def gets baby funk though. Her little neck fat/folds need to be cleaned often or else they start smelling funky.
And when she cries and really gets going, she sweats so that adds to the funk :P

She has been sleeping good today so.. FX that I didn't just jinx it!
____

I'm good. Random ache every once in a while down there but overall I'm ok. Just tired.
Pissed at DH AGAIN....
He wants to go to his friend's house today. Ok that's fine... all I ask is that I don't have to cook. If I have to take care of Zoe by myself the entire night, then I don't want to have to worry about cooking anything. Not a big deal b/c there are plenty of places on his way home from work and I think it's a damn good deal for him since HE is the one that gets a night away.
But oh no.... he doesn't want to stop anywhere and hadn't planned on getting me anything.
Thanks a fucking lot.

Oh it's gonna be so 'fun' to see what he DOESN'T have planned for me tomorrow for my birthday. Can't wait for that shit. :\
____

Anyway, enough of my bitching... I'll post photos later.

No comments: