Wednesday, September 12, 2012

5 weeks

This last week has gone by SLOW. I keep wanting to think it's thursday instead of just Tuesday for some reason.

Oh welp.

So, Zoe is 5 weeks old today. My big girl!
She was a bit fussy last night when she woke up and she slept in until 7.. BUT she went back to sleep and slept until 10:30! WOO!
I usually don't sleep in that late, but I sure as heck did today and it was AMAZING lol.
DH did piss me off though. She woke up at 2:30. While she does usually go right back to sleep... she had other plans last night. I put her back in her bassinet b/c I thought she was going back to sleep. I went to pump and could hear her cry a little which she'll do when her pacifier falls out of her mouth. DH will get up, put it back in and that's that, she'll go to sleep.
Well last night, she didn't. She kept fussing, so what happens? While I'm pumping, DH brings her in to the nursery and tells me that she's still hungry and then leaves her there.... still crying. Seriously dude??
He couldn't stay up with her for 10 damn minutes while I finished up?? And she ate a whole 1ounce more and went to sleep after so he could've gone right back to sleep after. UUUUGH that pissed me off so damn much.

She's still constipated. Poor baby. It looks like she tries to poop but just can't manage to. Hopefully she goes soon.

She's not giving up the smiles easily. She does like watching tv though. When she's calm enough, I put her in her bouncer so I can pump and she just loves watching tv with me. She actually started smiling at the tv and laughing. It wasn't a HAHAHAHA kind of laugh, more just a single.. heh...
SO frickin cute. I guess mommy and daddy aren't as entertaining as tv... I understand baby *nodnod*

My uterus or that area has been aching for the last couple of days. It's not cramping, just a general ache also not terrible but still not comfortable.

Erm what else what else...
Lots of women in my DD group just rave about the fisher price rock n play sleeper. May have to look in to it. It's not too expensive thankfully and if it helps Zoe sleep a bit better without the swaddle since she doesn't like that, then woot! heh

And yep, that's about it. No pics right now. Trying to eat and hopefully get in a shower before she wakes up :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love hearing about Zoe :-) I hope your achy feeling goes away!

Anonymous said...

I hate to say it but men never change....lol I'm into this almost a year now and he still hands her off to me when he doesn't know "how to fix" her or ignores her on the monitor until I get out of bed....LOL

I have heard a lot of good things about the rock n play sleeper. Plus from my understanding it is easily portable around the house.