Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mo money mo money!

Wish we had... Mo money... sigh.

When we were at Babies R Us yesterday... saw some smaller carseats. Thought about it for the rest of the day and have decided that I want one of them to replace the one we have.
There's nothing technically wrong with what we bought. It was cheap and it works, BUT, it's slightly too large for the car and it's super frickin bulky and awkward to carry around. It doesn't even fit on to those baby seats at restaraunts so we have to set her on the table which sucks... and it takes up an entire shopping cart so we have to roll around 2 of them. It's light, BUT I have short arms so I swing it a bit more than I should b/c I just can't hold on to it right.
Anyway... yeah, I want a smaller one, which means it's probably going to cost us more money than we like to get one. Not sure if DH is prepared for that but I sure as hell am. I do not want to be lugging around the huge one when I do finally start to go out by myself.
____

I'm surprised by how much patience I have with Zoe.
Hmm.... that sounds kinda bad lol.

It's just that I never really had much exposure to small children before other than my neices. I was never the maternal type and hearing someone elses child crying just got on my last nerve most of the time.
But hearing and seeing Zoe cry.... I just can't feel anything but love and compassion for my little munchkin.
I don't like it when she's super fussy, but only b/c I don't know how to make her feel better.
Never thought I'd be this way to be honest.
Yes I wanted children more than anything, but I had NO idea if I was cut out for it. Anywho, I'm sure my patience will grow thin over time lol, but for now... I'll enjoy feeling this way :)
____

Oh, not sure when it started, but Zoe is not crying b/c of diaper changes any longer! WOOOO!
If she was fussy before, she'll cry if we're changing her, but she's not actually crying because of the diaper changes.
Thank frickin goodness!!! lol
She enjoys staring at the dark violet curtains or the black picture frame and just wiggles all around. She's so cute.
____

And finally. Googled up about how long docs want women to wait to TTC again after a c-sec.
Most said about 6 months.
If that's the case... I'm fine with that.
Although I do have a fire under my butt wanting to try again quickly, I know I need to let my body heal and I need/want to spend as much time with Zoe as possible before another LO arrives to divide my attention between.
Plus 6 months would allow me to hopefully lose more weight and get healthier for the next pregnancy.
Yes this pregnancy was pretty uneventful other than the GD, but I still want to be at a healthier weight. Hopefully get rid of or at least make sure this damn nasty fanny pack is smaller since I'm sure I'll get another c-sec.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give you a lot of credit for already thinking about having another! The sleep deprivation kept me from even wanting another one EVER....lol When DD was about 9 months is when I actually started with a slight tinge of baby fever. Now that I am back to work, it has most definitely went away. Poor DH keeps talking about another one and I keep changing the subject. ;)

We have a baby trend carseat. DD used it all the way to 10.5 months. We only took her out of it because we were moving and I wanted to switch to the convertible seat. It wasn't too bulky and the stroller that we got to match is awesome!! I have had a lot of compliments on the ease of it because it is a "jogging" stroller.