Sunday, November 20, 2016

And I'm sick

Can't remember if I mentioned this or not, but Zoe has been sick for the last few days. Nothing major, just a small cold. She's mostly just been congested, sniffling and sneezing every once in a while.
Yeah well... here I am... with a cold now :\
The life of mom......

It was weird though. I felt totally fine most of Friday. Maybe a bit more tired, but that's the story of my life right now so I don't know if that was b/c I was getting sick.
We go out to dinner... get back home and put all my pump stuff on and start pumping.
And just.. all of a sudden, my nose gets stuffy and I can literally feel myself getting sicker by the second. It was very strange.
Thankfully it's not really bad. At least not yet or ever hopefully.
Just a stuffy/runny nose and some sneezing. Or well... I have woken up with minor headaches and my face hurting which is a bit weird. Not sure what that's about.
____

I think we're done Xmas shopping for Zoe.
We were looking through some of the stuff that we've gotten for her and... yeah.. she doesn't need anymore lol.
We want to get Oren a few smaller stocking stuffers, but yeah.... other than that, we're done for the kids.
Poor Ezra isn't getting anything, but pfft... he doesn't care :P lol

I have not cleaned like I wanted to. I do plan on getting the living room done today after I pump again though. The mess is starting to accumulate again and I need to nip that in the bud.
I did clean the sun room the other day. It's just so nice to look in to an area and not see toys and trash all over the place.
When I say trash, I mean like the leaves Zoe sneaks in to the house from outside that Oren then crumbles all over the floor. Or the coloring book pages that get torn out.. then get torn to shreds... etc etc. It's nothing gross.... usually :P lol
____

I feel the creative bug eating away at me and I don't know what to do about it.
Money is obviously always going to be a big issue when it comes to creativity lol, but I NEED to do something in this living room.
DH wants to take down the design thing that I put around the sunroom doors and so do I actually.
It was cool when I first did it, but now... I dunno... it just needs to come down. Helps that Oren has found it enjoyable to peel off the stuff that he can reach.
Thought I had a photo of it, but I can't find it. I'll post one before it gets taken down though.

Anyway... no idea what to do. Damn all of those HGTV shows!! Making me want to do stuff to the house, but not having the money or the design creativeness to do it! lol /shakes fist angrily

For now though... I'll focus on creating some more plushie frames :) Get the Xmas one done for my secret santa and then try out some of the designs I've drawn out to see if they'll work. Good thing about the frames is that the material is cheap. Bad thing is that it takes so much time to do each one since I have to sew by hand. Bleh!
I AM going to get this going though and I AM going to start selling them damnit! I think it's a great idea and I have a lot of confidence in it :)

No comments: