Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Well yesterday sucked

So after the bad morning sickness... the day just went downhill from there. I got a headache that would not go away and morning sickness nausea ALL day long. I ended up taking a total of 4 tylenol and still had a headache when I went to bed.
PLus you know that fever feeling you get even though you don't have a fever? I had that too.
It was just a really crap feeling day. Texted DH and thankfully he brought home some dinner so I didn't have to cook. Ugh..... just ugh.

Thankfully I feel better today. I did keep waking up with a dull headache but nothing so far today.
And morning sickness has just been a little bit of nausea and gagging. Nothing too bad so far.
____

UUUUGH... just thinking about the amount of money we're going to have to spend this year is giving me some serious stress. Probably going to cost a couple thousand to make the baby's room. Thankfully I think DH and FiL will be able to do most, if not all of it, by themselves. It's just finding the time to do it and buying supplies.
Then the crib/dresser is just damn expensive b/c we have expensive ass taste. Well.. there's a reason we do... we want the furniture to last and just feel like it's a good investment.

THEN the big purchase.. the new car we'll have to get. That's going to be the big one that's going to hurt. We're going to have to seriously cut back on our spending. We really don't buy all willynilly. Sure we do buy some stuff that's not necessary, but that's going to have to change with the new higher car payment since the car we want is so GD expensive. Oh well.. just means if we really want something, we'll have to save for it and buy it a little later :)

AND DH desperately wants to get a shed for the backyard. We really do need one. Our garage is packed full of junk that could go in to a shed and free up some space. That's going to be another couple thousand since we have to do it a certain way b/c of our HOA *grumble*.
I doubt we'll be getting our back patio done this year.

Just with what I listed.. we'll be going through a lot of our savings. Thank goodness we can afford to put money up in to a savings account though. If we couldn't... we'd be SCREWED.
____

So excited to have a garden this year. Well actually.. it will be more of a container garden instead of an outdoor kind. I never have luck growing tomatoes outdoors. I don't think I water them enough for our extremely hot summers so they always end up getting that blossom end rot. So disappointing to see a pretty tomato growing, go to pick it and you see this huge ugly brown spot on the bottom.
So yeah... I'm going to try my hand at growing some tomatoes in pots indoors... or at least partially indoors and sometimes outdoors.
Just need to figure out what kind of tomato. I just want a delicious tasting one. *nodnod*
Would also like to try growing something else, but not sure what. Maybe some kind of pepper... but I dunno.. I want to grow something that I know we'll actually eat. Would love to grow cucumbers but not sure how well that would work. We'll see what happens :)

No comments: