Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I forgot!

Oh I forgot... I think it was Friday. I trimmed Zoe's bangs and didn't think twice about it.
Later that day, DH is home and in the bathroom. Zoe goes in there and all of a sudden I hear DH yell "NO!" and immediately Zoe starts to cry.
Turns out, Zoe remembered where the scissors were and was trying to cut her hair. She actually got a little bit of her bangs, but you can't really notice it. It just looks like baby hairs. But still... yikes.
I didn't even think about her going back and getting the scissors. My own fault for not putting them up in a safer spot. Just glad she didn't cut off more!

____

Morning sickness is still kickin. Not as much but still just as bad when it does hit. Ate breakfast yesterday and promptly threw up half of it.
I'm really achy in the uterus area too. It's not a constant thing, but it's not pleasant either. Makes me so paranoid and I always look for blood when I go to the bathroom.

I'm kind of craving beer. Yuck. It's not super strong, it's just when I see someone drinking... the thought of having an ice cold beer sounds really good.
Bleh.... I don't even like beer.. so WTH? Obviously I'm not going to run out and chug one down or anything. Just kind of weird that with Oren, I wanted to smell it, and this one.. I just want to drink it.

Oh.. had another bad MS moment. Haven't eaten anything so just threw up water. Ugh... when is this going to stop already??
____

There was something else I wanted to mention, but meh... got distracted and now I can't remember lol. Oh well

No comments: