Thursday, February 4, 2016

Today has got to be better right?

First... I really hope SiL's induction goes smooth and quick for her. From what I've heard, she was only at 1cm dilated and baby wasn't down at all. So yeah... thinking it's going to end up a lot like my own induction. Long and boring. Hope that's not the case though and things progress quick.
Whatever the outcome... just hope she and baby are happy and healthy :)
____

Niece has been here for almost 2 hours now and she's already tried to bite Zoe. I caught her right before she did it and she had the nerve to say she wasn't going to do it.
Then, she decided to scream whine when Zoe got a book she HAD been playing with.
I'm going to try to keep my cool today though.... I just can't keep up this amount of stress for another week.
It's going to be difficult today b/c I'm already fighting a caffeine withdrawal headache (need to take tylenol before it gets worse) and morning sickness feels like it's going to be bad today.

Deep breathes..... lots and lots of deep breathes.......

____

I'm not positive, but think I may have felt some baby movements the other night.
I'm not sure though. It was in the right area and felt fizzy. I guess that's the 'bubbles' feeling some people feel? Or maybe not.. I dunno. It was a very mild feeling though and I would have missed it any other time of day.
It could've just been gas too though so... who knows.

My uterus still feels achy. I made sure to drink plenty of water yesterday. Could definitely tell I was dehydrated though b/c even though I drank a lot.. I didn't have a lot of bathroom trips.
It's not super painful or anything. A very dull ache every once in a while.
____

Oren has been sleeping a little better. He's had 1 or 2 nights where he slept through or almost did. And a few nights where he's only woken up once.
We went down to 2oz of formula in each of his night time bottles now. He seems ok with the decrease so far.
I think this weekend.. I may try to just give him a paci instead of feeding him. We'll see what happens.

No comments: