Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Uuuuuuugh... is it next Thursday yet??? (ranting and cursing ahead)

I don't know if my sanity will be able to last another week of watching my niece.
It's not just her... b/c Zoe starts acting up too, which just.... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH

Zoe is learning some bad habits and she's also learning that her momma isn't going to take any of that crap. There were SO many time outs and taking away toys and pops on their butts today.... and today wasn't even that bad. Just small incidents like not listening (that was the theme of the day it seems), and talking back and doing things they both know they shouldn't do. Sprinkle in a ton.. A TON of whining and yeah..... today SUCKED BALLS.

Holy crap, I haven't been this stressed out in a while.
I would seriously be taking a few shots to calm my nerves down if I wasn't pregnant and I am not a big drinker at all.
I texted DH and told him I wasn't cooking. I just... no..... I was not cooking. I'd rather starve than just have to deal with anything else today.

I did bake cookies earlier (before I got to my F- it point)..... I totally stress baked b/c I needed some kind of sweet comfort to get me through the rest of the time niece was here.

THEN her GD dad didn't show up until almost 5:30. The bastard gets off before 4 and has gotten here at just after 4 to pick her up. There was NO FUCKING REASON for him to be late. But his excuse? He stopped home to let their dogs out and to play some.
Dude.... WTF??? What the flying fuck?? Your dogs couldn't wait another 30 fucking minutes??
UGH Gawd that really fucking ticked me off (if you couldn't tell by the F bombs... sorry for them all but UGH!).
But it's not surprising from him or SiL. They take advantage of MiL ALL the damn time and pick their daughter up late on a very regular basis for absolute bullshit reasons... if they even bother giving a reason.
Hell, they've even left their daughter with MiL and not picked her up at all and tell MiL nothing. Like oh... she's gonna spend the night with you and we're not going to bother telling you that or ask if it's ok.

Just... ugh.... I want it to be next Thursday already so I don't have to do this anymore. I want my days back with ONLY my kids.

Seriously... Kudos to people out there who take care of someone elses children or work with kids... b/c I sure as hell wouldn't be able to do it. I would go insane if I had to do this on a regular basis.

Oh I love my niece.. but I love her from afar.... just go home and stay there.

I am not a 'love other people's kids!' person at all.. even if they are related to me.

No comments: