Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday

So, I wasn't planning on going out today, but finding out who I have to get a present for, I had to to get the stuff.
It could've waited I guess, but since I have to make it, best to get it now rather than wait.

I have an aunt in law that no one really likes. On the surface, she's nice and sweet, but she'll make these snide little jabs here and there or just do certain things that just reminds you why everyone dislikes her.
Just an example of the type of person she is... when Ipads were new and all the rage, we had gone to Taco Bell w/ family. She whipped her sparkling new IPad out... AT the counter to order from her tablet instead of just ya know... looking up at the menu. :\
I think it's a conspiracy b/c she had my frickin name last year. I know they (MiL and her sister) did it on purpose b/c neither of them or SiL wanted to buy for her.
Whatever.
She may not be the most popular person in the world but she's gonna get a damn good crocheted blanket!!

I went to Joanns this morning for yarn. Spent frickin $50 ALL on yarn! lol It would've been 60 but thankfully I went early enough to use the 25% off your purchase order! MUAHAHAHA.

I then headed over to Home Depot. They had some steel shelving that we want for the kitchen.

And yeah, that was it. I went out at like 6:30. It wasn't busy at all so I could've gone to a few more places if I had wanted.
 Only reason I went out was b/c I woke up at frackin 4am and couldn't get back to sleep.
I was laying there trying to get back to sleep and started thinking about present ideas and yeah, one thing led to another.
Poor Zoe had to get woken up..... MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA Now you know how WE feel!!! :P rofl
____

Oh and I forgot to mention it yesterday...
The night before last... I had a dream that I found out I was pregnant. For some reason in the dream, I went out and bought a bunch of FRERs and digital tests. I didn't think I was pregnant, but used ALL of them in one go. I started looking at them, and in the dream the tests had 3 lines (in the dream 2 lines was No, and 3 was yes.. ) I couldn't believe it until I saw the digital that said Pregnant.
Sigh, it was a great dream.
I only mention it now b/c found out later that day that SiL was pregnant :D
Not that I think I had some vision about it or anything, I just thought it was a neat coincidence :)

No comments: