Friday, November 22, 2013

Well, so much for that...

Got hit with a stuffy nose last night. Awesome.
And the phlegm has increased about 10x. Kept waking myself up w/ a plegmy snore.
Thankfully though, Zoe seemed to sleep a little better. Heard her wake up a couple of times, but she'd go right back to sleep.
She's awake right now coughing up a lung it seems.

We are def not going out with family tonight. Even if she was feeling better, DH's family is being attacked by a stomach bug going around. It started with my niece and slowly moved to everyone else. My brother caught it the day after their boy was born. Great timing there :P
Thankfully it looks like we've dodged getting it so far.
Hate stomach bugs... just knowing how they start is gross enough.

1 comment:

Shari said...

I feel your pain! Both girls are just now getting over colds and now I am feeling like crap!