Thursday, August 1, 2013

Sleeeeeep

During heavy flow.... I slept like a log and it was GREAT!!!! Now that AF is pretty much done.... I'm back to sleeping like shit again and it suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

Anyway, Zoe's birthday IS on for the pool! WOO! It's about damn time they got back to us. Frickin sucky assholes not doing their damn job they volunteered for!!
Means we have to go out and buy a big tent thing though. Hopefully it doesn't rain... and hopefully it's not too hot. Not a lot of shade in the area we hope to set up in.

I would still prefer to have something small at home, but whatever. Dh wants this and it will give us some good photos for the future.

SO not looking forward to Zoe's 1y shots. They warned us the shots are brutal on LOs and just ugh. We haven't had to deal with illness yet and I'm not looking forward to this set of shots... not that I look forward to any of them. I still had to get DH to hold her while they give her the shots b/c I can't bare to see it happen.

Anywho....
Zoe amazes me though. Her itsy bitsy spider gets better and better every day. She can do the whole hand gestures to it (in her own way of course), and tries to sing it while she does it too. It's SO cute.
Tried getting video of it yesterday, but she was more interested in climbing on me lol.

One of her top from teeth have cut through finally. She still looks all adorably snaggle toothed though heh.

Hope that shirt gets here soon. It's not all super girly 1y birthday like I did kinda want, but it will be just as cute.
I'm gonna be making her smash cake and we'll just be buying the cake for everyone else. Is it bad that I'm SOOOOO looking forward to some cake?? Lol, ok that does sound pathetic but I don't care.... CAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKEEEEEE mmmmmmmmmmm *drool*

No comments: