Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Stupid Line-O-Vision!

Just took some more tests and my line-o-vision SOOOOOOOOO wants to see a line!!
I think I can see where the test line should be.... but as for an actual "You're pregnant!" line, no.
SIGH!

Why is breastfeeding always such a heated topic??
I just do not understand why either side gets SO worked up over this shit.
It's breastfeeding.......

If you want to do it, then do it.
If you do it and feel that it's not for you, then don't do it.
If you want to go straight to formula, then do that.

Simple, easy... no fuss.
But no, people have to make it in to a boring debate where the same boring shit gets posted over and over and over again.

Anyway, blahblahblah....

This HPT is mocking me!!! Or my line-o is! Or maybe both!
It's like one moment I think I can see something, and then the next, nope.
Well, if there really is something there, it SHOULD be there and hopefully darker tomorrow.
____

Oh and found out SiL has gestational diabetes. Sucks but hopefully she'll start eating better. She texted me asking me about taking cinnamon supplements.
Straight up told her it wasn't a good idea.  I know she wants to continue eating how she usually does, but nope, not gonna happen if she wants to keep that little boy in there healthy.
She was on low carb before getting pregnant, so hopefully it won't be too painful to do that again for the rest of her pregnancy.

No comments: