Monday, August 5, 2013

Meh

Ok so.... bakery visit went... kinda ok.
The artist they had was booked up on Saturday orders so couldn't do the design I gave them from hand.
So they said we could print what I gave them on to sugar paper and put that on the cake. It was $10 and I was fine with that.
Another $10 to add on extra stars all over the cake and yep.... $65 plus some change later and we have ourselves a birthday cake for Zoe. She better appreciate this when she's older and looking at photos b/c the hell if we're spending this much on a cake again. Or at least not for a VERY long time ROFL. As DH keeps reminding me... she only has one first birthday.
And what I have to remind myself... yeah well, she only has one every other birthday too, but I'll let this one slide :P hehe

No comments: