Saturday, August 24, 2013

And the results....

So, I managed not to pee all night long. NOT common for me. I'm usually up at least twice going peepee :P heh

I went ahead and used the FRER. Figured with such a good hold, something had to show.
AND...... same thing.

I'm thinking these are just faulty tests though.
The FRER would look BFN to anyone, but of course since I obsess, I can spot the test line spot a mile away.
I don't think it's anything to get excited about though. Just a BFN test line showing.
The wondfo is showing a shadowy line again too, BUT again, I think it's just faulty.

I'll keep an eye on it, but I don't think it's anything. Just a false alarm :)

Disappointing, but I'm actually ok with it all. It just means I haven't O'd yet but we still have a chance :)

No comments: