Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Tired and bored

Zoe will probably be waking from her nap soon.

We've decided to just keep her up until 7 now since that was her normal bedtime before Spring forward.
Why the hell do we still practice day light savings again?? UGH

Anyway, we were putting her to bed at the new 6pm time, but she was not happy with that at all. She'd end up waking up multiple times during the night. Thankfully she'd only talk/play but still.. not good.

This way though, DH will be able to spend more time with her. So it all works out.
BUT she woke up at the new usual time. Before, she'd wake up around 7:30. SO figured.... spring forward, she should wake up at around 8:30 then right?
PFFFFFFFFFFFFT, NOPE!

She woke up today at 7:30 and I am SO frackin tired :( Didn't sleep well at all and really could have used that extra hour.
SIGH.
____

DH's weight is down to 194!! WOOT! Go DH!
While I am so happy for him and want him to succeed, it ticks me off too. Not at him, just at my body.
He cheats way more than I do and he's still losing weight consistently!
Why does my body have to be such a greedy heifer and have to hold on to all of this fat damnit?? lol
I have ONE bad thing and suddenly my weight loss completely stalls or actually GOES UP. UUUUUUUGH

Just sometimes it feels like I can't win.

BUT today's weight did make me feel a little better. I haven't been weighing daily. Mostly b/c I've been feeling bloaty and just didn't want to see another increase.
So I stripped nekkid and got on the scale and 201.8! Few hours later and after a bathroom trip *blush*, it was down to 201!!!

WOOT!

No comments: