Friday, March 28, 2014

Bad mommy moments

I'm sure we all have them and will have more in the future...

One happened yesterday though that I feel guilty about... but can't help but laugh at.

We have one of those pet steps for our bed for our dog that sleeps with us. Zoe LOVES climbing on to the bed using it and we let her when we're in the room with her.
Our bed is pretty high so we''re usually pretty cautious when she's on the bed with us.

So I'm on the bed with her while DH is picking some work clothes out. I pull her in to the center of the bed a little more b/c she's flopping on to her back and getting too close to the edge.
After pulling her in more, I turn away and suddenly DH yells "Watch her!"
I turn back around quickly only to see her little legs and feet going over the edge.

Now my very first thought was of concern, but a split second later... I start CRACKING UP.
She's already started crying at this point and DH is there comforting and I can not help but just laugh like an insane woman b/c all I can picture are her little legs and feet going over the edge of the bed.

Zoe was/is fine. She had a red mark on her forehead where she bumped it, but it's not even bruised now, and she was fine after about 5mins of fussing.
But still... I can still picture seeing her legs and feet going over and it still cracks me up.
I feel a bit guilty about it, but I can't help it. It was such a comical looking moment and I can't help but find it hilarious :P
Of course it would be different if she had hurt herself seriously, but since she didn't... AHAHAHAHAH :P

No comments: